IN MAY 2020, THE CHICAGO POLICE MEMORIAL FOUNDATION PROVIDED $138,000 IN ASSISTANCE INCLUDING:
- $5,000 in Non-Line of Duty Death Assistance
- $8,900 in Education Assistance
- $61,600 in COVID-19 Assistance
- $10,200 in Get Behind the Vest Assistance
- $50,300 in Gold Star Families Memorial & Park maintenance in addition, the Chicago Police Memorial Foundation provided assistance to Gold Star Families, Chicago Police Survivors and Widows of CPD Officers killed in line of duty.
TOTAL ASSISTANCE GIVEN TO DATE IN 2020: $694,500